http://bestflights.co.za/europe/menorca – Visit for extra data on Menorca, Spain
Menorca (additionally Minorca) is the second largest island of the Balearic Islands, positioned within the Mediterranean Sea. The island is break up into eight administrative divisions. Menorca is a extremely fascinating place to go to due to its stunning seashores, number of vacation resorts and alfresco eating. The island has a inhabitants of about 94 383 (finish of 2010).
What to see / do
* Monte Toro — The highest level on the island.
* Xoriguer Gin Distillery — Gin Distillery, constructed throughout the 18th century.
* Museu de Minorca — fifteenth century Franciscan monastery containing the earliest historical past of the island.
* La Mola Fortress — A high quality instance of mid nineteenth century Spanish army structure.
* Festes de Sant Joan — Equestrian masters trot, gallop and rear up via the streets.
* St Anthony’s Day – A vibrant celebration of the island’s liberation from the Moors.
* Procession of the Three Kings — A family-oriented occasion ultimate for young children, the Three Kings arrive to give presents to good kids.
* Miami Winter Music Conference — The competition welcomes over 6500 music business professionals and fans from all over the world.
* San Lluís Festival – The competition options a gap ceremony, horse races, live shows and fireworks.