http://bestflights.co.za/asia/indonesia/bali – go to for extra info on Bali, Indonesia.
What to see / do
* Batubulan — The village of Batubulan is marked by stone figures on the roadside. Artists at work could be seen carving divinities and demons from sandstone for ornaments of homes and temples.
* Gianyar – Gianyar is the centre of Bali’s textile trade. Ikat weaving is a speciality of Gianyar and is what the Balinese use for his or her conventional put on.
* Gunung Batur — Gunung Batur is a still-active volcano at an altitude of 1717 m. The Balinese rever to the mountain because the second-holiest mountain on the island and it symbolizes the feminine ingredient of Agung’s male.
* Kuta — Kuta is a thriving vacationer resort with stunning sunsets and is fashionable for browsing. Tourist amenities embody eating places, outlets, discos and common performances of Balinese music and dance.
* Nusa Dua — The Nusa Dua vacationer resort presents among the most stunning and splendid accommodations. Nusa Dua is understood for its clear white seashores and clear waters for browsing.
* Pura Besakih – Pura Besakih, over a thousand years outdated, is the mom Temple of Bali and the most important and holiest of all Balinese temples.
* Pura Kehen — Pura Kehen is the spiritual coronary heart of Bangli’s many temples.
* Neka Art Museum Ubud Bali — The Neka Art Museum Ubud Bali has a everlasting assortment of contemporary work of Balinese fantastic artwork impressed by the pure magnificence, folks, and the tradition of Bali.
Bali, essentially the most colourful and full of life elements of Indonesia, is understood for its wealthy custom and heritage with vivid tradition. Bali has numerous occasions and festivals the place it shows this vivacity.
* Bali Art Festival – Classical dances, and conventional drama and music with meals stalls that supply delicacies. The Bali Art Festival is a platform the place the native handicrafts and the nice artwork of the province is displayed.
* Galungan Holy Day in Bali — At this occasion the Balinese honor their ancestors and pray for his or her departed souls. The Galungan Holy Day is held as soon as in each 210 days.
* Negara Bull Races in Bali — For this bull races the bulls are chosen rigorously after which made up and painted. The competitors entails two pairs of bulls ridden by jockeys round a one-track course.
* Nusa Dua Festival in Bali — This fashionable pageant relies on a theme, which modifications yearly and attracts a big crowd